Emergency Pet Care in Plant City, FL
Was your dog in an accident or do they appear to be very sick? Call Plant City Animal Hospital right away at (813) 752-3073 if the incident occurs during our opening hours. Our veterinary team will do everything possible to help you and your pet.
Outside of our office hours, please contact Parkway Veterinary Emergency Clinic. This emergency vet is available in the late-night and early-morning hours, when our hospital is closed.
Signs Your Pet Needs Emergency Care
Emergencies occur in all kinds of ways. If any of the following scenarios or symptoms apply to your pet, get in touch with us right away at (813) 752-3073 or call Parkway Veterinary Emergency Clinic.
- Hit by a car
- Took a long fall
- Trouble breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Unable to stand or walk
- Cries out in pain when touched
- Has significant amount of blood in stool, urine, or vomit
- You witnessed your pet ingesting a poison or toxin
- Attacked by another dog/cat or a wild animal
- Has ongoing diarrhea/vomiting
- Straining or unable to pass urine/stool