Providing a Range of Pet Surgeries in Plant City, FL
Plant City Animal Hospital offers a state-of-the-art surgery suite that allows our team to perform a range of surgeries for your pet, from routine spay and neuter procedures to mass removals. Our doctors follow a strict process before, during and after any procedures to ensure your four-legged family member receives the best care, and remains safe and comfortable throughout all steps of the procedure.
Need to schedule a surgery for your pet or have post-op care questions? Call us today at (813) 752-3073.
Pet Surgery Safety Protocols
Here at Plant City Animal Hospital, we take your pet’s safety very seriously. We implement the following protocols for a safe and comfortable procedure for your dog or cat:
- Running pre-anesthetic blood work to screen for illness and assess your pet’s liver and kidney function
- Performing a chest x-ray to evaluate your pet’s heart and lungs
- Providing an IV catheter placement so our team can easily administer fluids and medications during surgery
- Keeping your pet warm and comfortable during surgery
- Monitoring vitals with advanced equipment throughout the procedure
- Offering post-surgical care and monitoring to ensure that your pet wakes up safely and comfortably